Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kendra Wilkinson Sets Wedding Date

Kendra Wilkinson Sets Wedding Date of June 27 2009 to marry Hank Baskett

Kendra Wilkinson nude video
Kendra Wilkinson and NFL wide receiver Hank Baskett will wed June 27 at the Playboy Mansion.

The Girl Next Door revealed she planned the date around Baskett's football season with the Philadelphia Eagles.

"Hes going to come out here," she told Robin Leach at the Las Vegas launch of The Girls Next Door book. "We cant have a wedding anywhere else because my grandma cant fly. So Im waiting for him to come out here and help me plan. Im ready to just get married."

Kendra Wilkinson

I love football, but I never thought I would marry a football player," she told Leach's Las Vegas blog. "We all have our perfect match, I have."

Meanwhile, it seems Wilkinson, 23, is having second thoughts about whether or not she wants Playboy mogul ex boyfriend Hugh Hefner, 82, to walk her down the aisle.

"I think so, but I dont know yet...its so weird," she told Leach.

Hefner has admitted he's been thinking twice about letting his ex Kendra Wilkinson get away.

"There may be a moment at the ceremony when I have second thoughts...may have to negotiate this," Hefner told E! earlier this month.

Kendra Wilkinson

(Although he must not be too torn up over losing Wilkinson: "Nothing has been the same" since the "two very lovely twins [Karissa and Kristina Shannon, 19] walked into my life," he said.)

No comments: