Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lisa Rinna



Beloved U.S. TV actress Lisa Rinna has openly confessed to taking her beauty regime too far and becoming an over-injected Juvederm fanatic. The 45-year-old former "Melrose Place" regular admits she realised she had gone too far with the cosmetic face filler when she saw recent photographs of herself.

She tells America's In Touch magazine, "I saw a picture of myself and thought, ‘Uh-oh.’ You have to be careful. I’m a perfect example of that! At my age, you have to look good if you want to continue working. Sometimes we do things to help, and I did. I had tried Botox, and then fillers came into the plastic surgery world, and you think, 'That’s not a bad idea.'

"(At first) I thought I looked great. It was a little bit more than normal, but you think it’ll go down, so I wasn’t scared. But two days ago, I saw a photo of myself at a party and went, 'Oh, jeez. I have too much filler.'"

Rinna is now urging women of a certain age to use exercise as a way to look and feel young by releasing a dance fitness DVD in December.

No comments: